CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 November 2011

Rejoice

Hello once again. Sketch Saturday have a wonderful challenge for this week in which the winner receives a pack of 6 Flex markers. Below is the sketch.


Here's my take on the challenge:


Its is fall card depicting the loss of leaves experienced during the season. This card reminds of the verse in Habakkuk 3:17 - 18 which says,

" Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vine
though the olive crop fails
and the field produce no food
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior."



I will be entering this card in the following challenge:

Until next time, happy crafting.

2 comments:

Bente

Wow - love the autumn look in your card!! Just perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday last week.
Hugs, Bente

Sarahshandmadecardsx

A gorgeous autumn/fall card - I love the leaves falling from the tree.

Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our autumnal/fall challenge.

Sarahx

Post a Comment