CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 15 December 2011

Jacket Card

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Hope we are all keeping warm, the weather has been really cold and sometimes it seems like the heaters in the house decided to go on vacation. Anyway on to today's project.



This is a card I made for a special young man whose birthday is coming soon. It's a jacket card. Instruction on how to make this card can be found HERE.

I decided to go with a white jacket using my white card stock. I didn't want the jacket to be plain so I used my embossing tool to draw some diagonal score lines to give it some pattern. The green design paper used for the dress shirt and handkerchief is from Create with TLC.

I then stitched around the collar, button hole and pocket and embellished with a pocket watch.

I will be submitting this card for the following challenge:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Now onto my second card:


This card is similar to the card for White and Red Christmas Post except that I used green. The card isn't finished, am yet to add my sentiment (thought I share it anyway). The digi image, Vintage Bringing Gifts, is from Create with TLC. I changed the color using Microsoft Word.




The flower was handmade.

Until next time, happy crafting.


1 comments:

Shirley-Anne

Oh so beautiful are they both .
Very clever design card for male .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

Post a Comment